Dr. Damir Matic, M.D. M.Sc, FRCS(C)
Board Certified Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
Education and Degrees
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Science, University of Western Ontario
- Medical School: Doctor of Medicine, University of Toronto
- Residency: Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, University of Toronto
- Fellowship: Craniofacial Surgery, Johns Hopkins Hospital and University of Maryland
- Masters: Masters of Science, University of Western Ontario
Licenses and Memberships
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor, Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Department of Surgery
- Associate Professor, Division of Paediatric Surgery, Department of Surgery
- Associate Professor, Department of Otolaryngology
- Research Chair, Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Department of Surgery
- Scientist, Lawson Health Research Institute
London Plastic Surgery Philosophy
The philosophy at LPS is centred on providing our clients with the highest quality of care not only for their cosmetic plastic surgery needs but, more importantly, for lifelong maintenance of a healthy lifestyle and appearance.
Our goal is to work with each individual to develop a treatment plan that will provide real results that both enhance each person’s own aesthetic attributes and last over the long term.
In order to accomplish this, we offer a number of services to help you look and feel your best. There are both surgical and non-surgical options to address your aesthetic goals. With the help of Dr. Matic and LPS, you can determine which options are best for you in order to give you the best result with the least discomfort as possible.