Rhinoplasty is a surgical procedure to improve facial harmony and the proportions of your nose. It can also correct impaired breathing caused by deviations of the nose which may include the midline portion (septum) or the bones themselves.
This service can adjust
Nose size in relation to overall proportions of the face
Nose profiles with noticeable bumps or depressions
Hydrate and get energized from the inside out with our infusion therapy services. IV drip therapy improves overall wellness by providing 100% of the vitamins and nutrients your body needs. Improve immune health, boost energy levels, help improve symptoms of depression, improve anxiety, and reduce the symptoms of migraines.
Healing and recovery time can vary from one patient to another. It also depends on the type of rhinoplasty procedure you receive and the extent of the procedure. However, the average recovery time can last anywhere between two weeks and a few months.
As with any cosmetic or medical procedure, there are a few minor potential risks that are associated with rhinoplasty. Here at London Plastic Surgery Dr. Matic will take the time to assess your nose during the initial consultation and explain these potential risks to you.
Here is a list of some of the side effects you may encounter during the recovery period:
- Slight swelling around the nose
- Various sensations such as numbness, itchiness, or discomfort
Adverse reactions to anesthesia (it’s important to provide a complete list of allergies before the procedure)
Dr. Matic will provide you a complete list of instructions to help. you prepare for your post surgery recovery. Here are some additional items that can help your recovery go smoothly:
- Fill all prescriptions that are prescribed so you’re well prepared
- Stock up on button down tops to reduce the risk of damaging your nose by putting on and taking off shirts over your head
- Stay hydrated at all times
- Take a shower the night before the surgery to remove all makeup and skincare products.
- We recommend that you arrange to have someone drive you to your surgery
- Don’t eat or drink anything after midnight the day before your surgery
- Wear an easily removable button-up shirt
Dr. Matic preforms his surgeries at more than one location here in London depending on scheduling and the type of surgery the patient is booking. A majority of his surgeries are preformed at the state of the art facility located near St. Joesph's Hospital called Advanced Medical group. AMG operates alongside all regulations from the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario.
All consultations and follow up appointments are done at our downtown facility located at 22 Covent Market Place.
Contact us to book your consultation today.
Find out how we can help you feel beautiful from the inside out.